Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to do. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.